When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Twin Flex

-
On the surface this may seem like a good deal at about $670. If you are gonna do this as a rat or custom you are probably ok. If you are going to restore there is no upside here. Tank, guard, chrome, paint, light, and misc I'm seeing at least another $3k. V/r Shawn

On the surface this may seem like a good deal at about $670. If you are gonna do this as a rat or custom you are probably ok. If you are going to restore there is no upside here. Tank, guard, chrome, paint, light, and misc I'm seeing at least another $3k. V/r Shawn
I mentioned the same thing to a friend yesterday. Good luck on finding a chain guard in a tank and when you do I hope you have a bunch of money put aside.

I believe I remember seeing this frame a few years ago before it was primed. Those stays are gonna need some work or you'll have more 'flex' than you want! V/r Shawn

Back