When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWIN LIGHT TANK (mystery) any solvers out there ??

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Classic Cool Rides

Wore out three sets of tires already!
In Memoriam
Hello CABErs! I have acquired a unique TANK that uses TWIN Delta lights ......... I just felt that I needed it and could build a bike around it :dizzy:

The Mystery is ......... I can't seem to find another one like it here on the CABE to find out what I have:flushed:

Can anybody tel me what I have here ?? Any pictures available on a complete bike ??

Thank you in advance for any "Light" you can share (even TWIN Light) on this subject!

Cheers! CCR Dave

TWIN LIGHT TANK.jpg

TWIN LIGHT TANK 2.jpg

TWIN LIGHT TANK 3.jpg

TWIN LIGHT TANK 4.jpg

I had one that was badged as a Hawthorne.

Thanks for the reply Gordon.......but yourS came that way correct ?? I don't think this was a custom-made set-up or an adaption....
Do you have an old picture of your Hawthorne that you could post ?? ThANKS! , CCR Dave

Looks like maybe a Ross that was adapted to use Delta tail lights? V/r Shawn

Thanks for the reply Shawn! But, I don't think this is an adaption set-up..... while the internal bracket looks that way ....the twin ovalized holes are cut cleanly.

And when you look at the Delta light's "AIM" they look to be spot-on. I was thinking Ross too (or Shelby) as far as Tank Shape.

The Graphics appear to be a "Stingray" image .... Hmmmmm.... Cheers! CCR Dave

Back