When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Twin Monark Silver King Super deluxe bicycles with consecutive serial numbers

-
That's a great picture of the twins that originally had these bike, I really appreciate your post. I will attempt to attach a file of my twin farm girls (taken a few years ago) whom I have purchased the Monarks for. They are in their early 20's now, all growed up.

Does anyone care to identify the age of the bikes for me? Any and all information about the bikes
IMG_2783.JPG

would be most appreciated.

Do these kids not look like they would love a matching set of sweet vintage bikes??
thanks

Great bikes, wonderful story, Excellent that you got the bikes. My G/F is a twin, and their older Sister has the same birthday. All 3 have partners ( 2 of us are actually boyfriends/ not married to the twins)named Bob. Bob 1,2, and 3 ( I'm #3) I always said everyone should be named "Bob" and I'll always remember their name. Ha!!

Back