When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced Two early 1950's 3-speed Raleigh Superbe's For Sale - full chain guards!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$500 for both
Payment Terms
Cash, PayPal, Venmo
Zipcode

Max Mattoon

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I have two vintage 3-speed Raleigh bikes for sale. A circa-1951 23" black Superbe, serial number 38430BA. Nice original finish with most of the pin striping and decals remaining. Excellent mechanical shape. Rod brakes, new tires, Brooks seat, luggage rack and a generator hub in the front. I have the lights, just not currently installed. Newer hand pump and kick stand. The second is a circa 1945 woman's 21" Superbe. Serial number 265042P. A dark green color, original finish that has faded. Faint pin striping and some decals showing. Very good mechanical shape. Original tire pump. Battery pack for lights and well as a rear hub generator. Again, I have the headlight off the bike. Brooks seat, new tires, cable brakes. Both have had the bottom brackets, wheel bearings and head tube bearings repacked, and hubs oiled.
$700 for both. I really want to sell the pair together, separately the 23" black bike will be $600, and the 21" bike would be $150.

DSCF7320A.JPG

DSCF7322A copy.JPG

DSCF7323.JPG

DSCF7326.JPG

DSCF7328.JPG

DSCF7331.JPG

DSCF7335.JPG

DSCF7338.JPG

DSCF7340.JPG

DSCF7343.JPG

DSCF7345.JPG

DSCF7347.JPG

DSCF7348.JPG

DSCF7351A.JPG

DSCF7352A.JPG

DSCF7355.JPG

DSCF7360.JPG

DSCF7364.JPG

DSCF7366.JPG

DSCF7369.JPG

DSCF7371.JPG

Nice bikes! Raleigh USA was based for many years in Boston so Massachusetts was the "home" of Raleigh for a long time here in the US. Have to have good legs to get up the hills in Berkshire County (and here in Litchfield County too).

If I box them separately and ship by ground, and I do the packing - a little over $240 total to ship both bikes, insured by BikeFlights. They are pretty heavy frames by comparison to a ten-speed race bike.

Any idea how much shipped to San ysidro Ca.???
If I box them separately and ship by ground, and I do the packing - a little over $240 total to ship both bikes, insured by BikeFlights. They are pretty heavy frames by comparison to a ten-speed race bike. I would do a little dis-assembly - wheels off, seats off, handlebars slide out...and in the case of the black mens bike with rod brakes I would have to slide apart the rod connections. Pretty easy to re-assemble, and I would provide pictures of everything as is for a reference. It would take a few days for me to come up with the right boxes.

Back