When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Two from Trexlertown

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Tim s

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I went to Trexlertown this weekend and came home with these 2 middle weights. The American is a 65 and the Typhoon is a 67. Enjoy Tim

4D2D7731-BE81-487B-BEA6-DFFF452842BB.jpeg

D31C8D7A-06ED-4659-B226-1C5B98CA76B2.jpeg

0D3AA4CD-2371-4131-A1B1-5401523FB673.jpeg

2B8ECB49-A269-45A0-989B-307C27484970.jpeg

2323CFB5-F85C-4328-9C92-ACF6506DA20E.jpeg

04BBA2FD-F96A-409B-BB49-0FC3F2D6FF36.jpeg

They both look great, Tim!
Thanks Jim, I have recently developed an appreciation for middle weight bikes. I really like the look but being on the taller side makes them not as comfortable to ride. I do have a King Size American that fits me better and would not mind getting another King Size. Tim

There is a solution to that problem, Tim. What did was on Saturday is when I bought a replacement seat mast post for my Panther, I bought one that is for a Sting Ray or Krate. They are almost twice as long as the standard middleweight bike seat mast post, but the same diameter as the standard mast. They will interchange.

Jim.

There is a solution to that problem, Tim. What did was on Saturday is when I bought a replacement seat mast post for my Panther, I bought one that is for a Sting Ray or Krate. They are almost twice as long as the standard middleweight bike seat mast post, but the same diameter as the standard mast. They will interchange.

Jim.
Thanks Jim I am pretty sure I know where to find one. After working more on it yesterday afternoon I took it for a spin and ir rides really nice. Tim

Back