When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Two Garbage Find Schwinns

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

StoneWoods

Finally riding a big boys bike
The annual city cleanup was friday and saturday (Where you drop off crap at city hall so they can scrap it). We had our old refigerator to get rid of so we took it out friday morning. While my dad was there he asked the guys to save any bike they got ,so they said ok. Friday, 5:00 pm I get there and there are two Walmart type "bmx" bikes there, so with that I was happy. Saturday 12:00 Noon is when they were done so thats when we came back. As we were pulling in I saw a glimpse of a fender and my heart started racing. I jumped out of the truck and ran around the scrap trailer and the first thing I saw was the 54' wasp. As I got closer I looked under the trailer and saw the 65' Typhoon. But the kicker was is they are both 24"

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Great finds. Here are a couple of pictures of my 1954 24" Wasp that I bought from the original owner...........Wayne

IMG_9633.JPG

IMG_9634.JPG

The annual city cleanup was friday and saturday (Where you drop off crap at city hall so they can scrap it). We had our old refigerator to get rid of so we took it out friday morning. While my dad was there he asked the guys to save any bike they got ,so they said ok. Friday, 5:00 pm I get there and there are two Walmart type "bmx" bikes there, so with that I was happy. Saturday 12:00 Noon is when they were done so thats when we came back. As we were pulling in I saw a glimpse of a fender and my heart started racing. I jumped out of the truck and ran around the scrap trailer and the first thing I saw was the 54' wasp. As I got closer I looked under the trailer and saw the 65' Typhoon. But the kicker was is they are both 24"

View attachment 317142

View attachment 317143

View attachment 317144
ONE MAN'S JUNK IS ANOTHER MAN'S TREASURER!

Back