When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Two Great Ladies Elgins: 1940 Twin-Light & 1939 Miss America West Coast p/u / deliv

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.

rustjunkie

. . . . . . .
Two bikes that I don't want to ship being sold and priced individually.
Los Angeles area p/u or possible delivery a bit north or south to San Diego, SoCal Cycle Swap, etc.
First: original paint 1940 Westfield-built twin-light elgin with working stoplight/taillight rack. Side-stand is original, never had a drop stand. Reproduction torpedo grips are included. Completely disassembled, cleaned, and serviced. New Columbia Superb tires installed.
This one bike: $1200/obo/trades?

20140713_001JPG-1.jpg

20140713_002JPG-1.jpg

20140713_003JPG-1.jpg

20140713_004JPG-1.jpg

20140713_005JPG-1.jpg

Working on pics of Miss America. It has the cushion stem and a pair of NOS ladies Torrington Signal Pedals.

Last edited:
Hey, we're jonesin for the MA photo….lol. Hope it's in great shape….gonna talk a fire

Hope it's in great shape….gonna talk a collector friend into buying it right away.

My compliments to the great images you posted of the other Girls Elgin.

Mike Siddons

The DeLuxe Equipped Elgin for Girls is 1940, sorry for the error.
The correct torpedo lights are NOS, rare ladies Torrington Signal Pedals NOS too.
NOS dropstand and NOS ds bolts.
Taillight can is damaged but will include one NOS.
Replated handlebars, crank, bottom-bracket, headset, and I'll include a re-chromed fork/fender trim piece, and NOS cloth covered wire for lightbar to tank.
All the sheet metal is very straight and not rusted, bike is ready to touch-up for an original survivor look or to restore.
If buyer restores I'll send a set of correct NOS Torrington spokes and long 2-flat nipples when it's time.
Lots more pics and full details, PM me plz.
I'll start with $2500....add it up.

20140716_007JPG-1.jpg

Last edited:
wow.....

Man I love those bikes.... either would go well with my Twin Bar 4 Star....... checking my funds.....

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back