When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Two Iver's Pulled Out Of A Barn This Morning

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Got a message this morning from a couple (shown in pic) in Dedham, MA who were cleaning out their Dad’s estate. The son told me there were two Iver Johnson bikes in the barn and asked if I had any interest in one or both. Well, I couldn’t get dressed fast enough and hit the road ! When I pulled up to the property and saw the incredible house and barn you can imagine what I was thinking ! Well, they were not “racers” or “TOC” bikes , but they were two fairly respectable, original, and complete Ivers. One Streamline and one Truss Roadster. The Streamline will clean up very very nicely, but unfortunately the Roadster was painted sort of an Army Green. One or both may be at the “Fitchburg Rides” swap this year. Pete in Fitchburg

View attachment 951404

View attachment 951405

View attachment 951408

View attachment 951409

View attachment 951410

View attachment 951411

View attachment 951412
Got a message this morning from a couple (shown in pic) in Dedham, MA who were cleaning out their Dad’s estate. The son told me there were two Iver Johnson bikes in the barn and asked if I had any interest in one or both. Well, I couldn’t get dressed fast enough and hit the road ! When I pulled up to the property and saw the incredible house and barn you can imagine what I was thinking ! Well, they were not “racers” or “TOC” bikes , but they were two fairly respectable, original, and complete Ivers. One Streamline and one Truss Roadster. The Streamline will clean up very very nicely, but unfortunately the Roadster was painted sort of an Army Green. One or both may be at the “Fitchburg Rides” swap this year. Pete in Fitchburg

View attachment 951404

View attachment 951405

View attachment 951408

View attachment 951409

View attachment 951410

View attachment 951411

View attachment 951412

View attachment 951413

View attachment 951414

View attachment 951416

View attachment 951413

View attachment 951414

View attachment 951416

Pete, I might be interested in purchasing the Truss Frame Iver Johnson as a full restoration project. I recently completed a full museum quality restoration of an 1898 Ladies Model I.J .....model number 46. Pictures are currently up on ebay and there is screwed up ad here on the CABE that I had trouble posting due to my own ignorance and inexperience with the CABE. I could foresee the Truss Frame as a fairly expensive project with about 1K in the re-plating, and another 1.6K in the rims and tires. On top of that there'd be about 50 to 60 hours in the labor to strip, repaint, and pin stripe the frame and fenders. The saddle appears to be decent enough for conservation rather than restoration. To make a decision I would need to know, first off, if you actually want to sell the bike and then, of course, what you'd be will to sell it for. If you are interested in[
DSCN3420.jpg

DSCN3434.jpg

seeing some of my restoration projects there are quite a few pictures of my work on my website: www.timemachineslimited.com If you would like to discuss a purchase you can email me directly at: [email protected] or call my cell: 518-339-7867.

Last edited:
Very nice bicycles! “Trust the Truss”
My dad had a Iver Johnson Motobike in the mid 1930’s, wish I had it today!

Back