When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Two Special Oversized Headlights

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
100 Shipped
Zipcode

gymmanager

Finally riding a big boys bike
New price!
For the custom builder. Two very unique, eye catching headlights. I did a board tracker build with another of these lights which I converted to LED (the bike in the example photos). These two lights were hoarded, thinking I’d do a build featuring them in a double headlight configuration, but it never happened. It’s now time to pass them on. They’re perfect to convert to LED – just slowly remove the front of the sealed beam lamp with a masonry wheel on a grinder, or better yet, a tile saw. Silicone that newly removed glass face into the front headlight assembly. After that it’s easy and you know what to do. Remove the wires from the back and it leaves a hole to mount your toggle switch, so it’s like they are made to convert. These come uncut and unconverted.

Both lights have mounting brackets attached but only one has a mounting block, one does not. A mounting block would be easy to make. Without mounting block, $75 shipped; with mounting block, $85 shipped. Buy them both for $140 shipped.

Last edited:
Back