When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TX: Schwinn Cycle truck

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Then, as previously, Schwinn's catalog appears to have been using a Juvenile chain guard, 3rd in 60's would be this. The Juvenile appearing guard (1963 'newer') previously indicates a protrusion or out dent (unless it's just an graphic artist's mistake). whereas, later the whole guard is flat. Flamboyant Red only beginning in 66. Well, cept if it's a military bike; Shades of green, gray, blue, brown, yellow, etc.

View attachment 659828

b12c05db40c92d1d68d1e2bb7b377eab.jpg

Also depending on the requested setup it came with this huge S2 basket

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No worries Cody, you came to the right place. That's a parts bargain extravaganza. If I were near U we'd be packing it up right now. @ $400 bucks for all those parts, Soon as somebody around here sees that lot, consider it sold.

Thank you everyone for your help! Again I am trying to find a local buyer preferably and someone ideally that will buy everything as a lot.
I have posted an add on the local Craigslist to start here; https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/bik/6262851383.html
Photos here; http://s29.photobucket.com/user/nameupto20/library/Bike Parts

Again, thank you all for your help, any please recommend if there is a better place I should find someone interested as I am doing my best guess starting here.
-Cody

I just bought this as a complete bike in Minnesota. It was "rat rodded". I'm currently removing the ugly and hope to make it nice again.

IMG_20210509_141115_962.jpg

Back