When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Typhoon Deluxe Value??

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Typhoon

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hello. I have what i believe to be an all original schwinn deluxe typhoon in nice shiny rideable condition. I was told the serial number is for May 1968. Catalog number may be L15-6, 26" coaster brake single gear model with headlight (not working) and front fender chrome grate. I do not have any original documentation for the bike. My uncle bought it new. Could someone please guide me as a newbie in determining it's ballpark value for sale?

Thanks in advance for the help.:cool:

Schwinn1JPG-1.jpg

Schwinn2JPG-1.jpg

Schwinn3JPG-1.jpg

To the right buyer I wold say somewhere just north of $200. The Typhoon is by far the most common of all the Schwinns. Deluxe or not, its still a single speed Typhoon and very very common, even in that condition (which is very nice I might say). Nice bike though, if it were mine and were in my family, I would keep it and ride the hell out of it.

Very nice bike, I`d have to agree with Ohdeebee that if this bike was in my family thats were it would stay. And 200 would be a fair price

Thx all for the kind remarks and valuable information. I had no idea what it was worth! I probably will sell it though for a number of reasons...

very nice - I hate to see you sell it--unless it goes to a good home

Back