When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Typhoon makeover

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rollfaster

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
This bike was originally put together from a pile of parts leftover from a 64 HollyWood on a 68 Deluxe Typhoon frame. Excellent rider. Yesterday I decided to switch things up because I wanted more nice chrome with the blue. Looks great in the bright sunshine now. Added fenders and bars from a 71 Typhoon, Chainguard from a 63 Corvette, 52 D-13 S-2 wheelset with balloon tires, 64 Traveller seat. Fun little project, before and after pics.

I Just got this 69' "Mean Green" The fenders have seen better days I'm going to leave them off the wheels are chrome and are going to clean up nice I will run the slightly larger 2 inch tires.The handle bars are smoked not sure what to put on. First year of Mag sprocket, strange stem I have not t seen it before.

IMG_2577.jpg

IMG_2578.jpg

IMG_2584.jpg

IMG_2585.jpg

Here are some pictures of my Typhoon make over from a few years ago.

Here's what I pulled from an old horse trailer.

Here's where it wound up. A guy in my area has a Harbor Freight English wheel with which he can roll fenders. That and a lot of aluminum foil on the surface rust. I did spring for tires, a seat, grips, paint, and decals. Otherwise it was all brought back from what came from the horse trailer.

Back