When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

U.S. Royal Airtite tubes, 26 x 2.125 used

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

piercer_99

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
A matching pair of used, in very good shape, U.S. Royal, Airtite tubes, 26 x 2.125. One tube has an old patch on it, the other is og.

These came off of my 1948 Monark Super Deluxe, they were on it with a set of Kelly Springfield tires that I swapped out for new tires and tubes, as I ride my bikes a lot and prefer new rubber.

These held air, without loss, for the first month I had the Monark, they are holding air without any noticeable issues or leaks, that old patch olds well.

The would be perfect for a serious restoration for period correct parts. The printing on the tubes is in great shape and reads well, as shown in the photos. There is a bit of a rust stain on them, from sitting on flats I guess, but it seems to clean off with ease.

35.00 usd shipped in the contiguous 48 states, obo.
us royal 1.jpg

us royal 2.jpg

us royal 3.jpg

us royal 4.jpg

heck, if they don't sell in the next 24 hours or so, they will probably just get installed on my 47 Firestone as I need tubes for it.

Back