When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

U.S. Royal Chain tread black wall tires, Pair, New $65.00 + shipping "all black tire

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
John, I'd like a set of the 26" green tread with cream side walls, do you have a set for me? Shipped to Altadena, CA 91001. Lemme know a total and I'll get you paid.

Did you make any 24" tires by any chance?

Man! These tires are SO badd-ass! It's my 4th or 5th set, but my first of the green with cream sidewalls, and they are just THE BEST! Thank you so much for making the hobby that much better John. And thanks for the value, fast shipping and quality.

Folks if you need tires for your project it gets no better than these. US Royal chain treads were used both pre and post war and really make a bike pop. The colors are perfect and would have been available back in the day. The cream sidewalls are a welcome new addition... getting the box made my day today, I stayed up all night prepping the rims and mounting them so I can put them on the bike tomorrow.

Man! These tires are SO badd-ass! It's my 4th or 5th set, but my first of the green with cream sidewalls, and they are just THE BEST! Thank you so much for making the hobby that much better John. And thanks for the value, fast shipping and quality.

Folks if you need tires for your project it gets no better than these. US Royal chain treads were used both pre and post war and really make a bike pop. The colors are perfect and would have been available back in the day. The cream sidewalls are a welcome new addition... getting the box made my day today, I stayed up all night prepping the rims and mounting them so I can put them on the bike tomorrow.
John is my tire HERO. It makes riding these funky tanks a pleasure and easier to roll/pedal and REALLY Easy on the eyes. I've probably bought 20 sets of assorted.

Back