When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ugly Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Boris

Old fat tired rider
We've all seen Vince's Cheetos Bike, which got me to thinking....let's see pictures of your ugliest bikes. This is currently mine. I know there are some real ugly ones out there.

'41 Colson Parts Bike.jpg

Last edited:
Dave, what happened to the girl’s Schwinn with the built in Porta-Potty? I was about to invite you and your bike to this year’s LeMay Concours but I don’t think this Colson will hold it’s own against the crowd.

Dave, what happened to the girl’s Schwinn with the built in Porta-Potty? I was about to invite you and your bike to this year’s LeMay Concours but I don’t think this Colson will hold it’s own against the crowd.

Fine! Here! Invitation please.

11 $75 inc. new parts.JPG

This bike is not mine, I think I snagged these pics from someone on RRB .....but this is truly a face that only a mother could love.

Attachments

• Sirius Cycle.jpg
    Sirius Cycle.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 304
  • Sirius Cycle2.jpg
    Sirius Cycle2.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 187
This bike is not mine, I think I snagged these pics from someone on RRB .....but this is truly a face that only a mother could love.

I remember seeing that bike in the "Fresh Finds". It's ugly in the most dangerous, nut-busting, obnoxious way possible. Did anyone ever figure out what it is?

would love to know what this is

what is it???

what is it???

The headbadge says its a Sirius. I have never heard the name before and I'm almost certain its European. Think about it.........would the good ol' USA have produced somethjing like this?? :)

Back