When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UK forum for antique bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
T

tinykin

Does anyone know a forum in the UK discussion antique bikes and parts? Thanks.

Hi;

This one is in Europe, however it might help, www.oldbike.eu ask them the same question.

There was a fantastic reproduction "safety bike" dealer that I thought linked to Brooks Saddles and www.theoldbicycleshowroom.co.uk (google this for correct spelling) or look at the Wheelmen.org links page for the correct link.

In Brittian you have vintage and antique rider associations called "Clubbers?" am I correct? In the past 3 years I was reading a UK site that incorged involvement.. I will try and look this up again for you....Sory my spelling isnt up to 17th Century standards....

Found some forums and associations in the UK for vintage-antique bikes.

Hi;

This one is in Europe, however it might help, www.oldbike.eu ask them the same question.

There was a fantastic reproduction "safety bike" dealer that I thought linked to Brooks Saddles and www.theoldbicycleshowroom.co.uk (google this for correct spelling) or look at the Wheelmen.org links page for the correct link.

In Brittian you have vintage and antique rider associations called "Clubbers?" am I correct? In the past 3 years I was reading a UK site that incorged involvement.. I will try and look this up again for you....Sory my spelling isnt up to 17th Century standards....

Try the following: www.navcc.co.uk ("National Association of Veteran Cycle Clubs")

in 2011 Desford Lane Pedallers VCC hosting a Vintage-Antique bicycle event.

They should be able to dial you into a Club, in your region. Although they did say the Peterborough Vintage Clycle Club was one of the oldest associated with the National Veterans Cycle Club. It seemed I found others a few years ago though....

This is an un related forum: vintagebike.co.uk although, I did not look at this site or join vintage is not antique yet, it may be helpful for you to join and ask the same question as you have on this site?

www.bikeforums.net
nastalgic.net
oldroads.com
www.collectabledetective.com
oldroads.com (if you ever visit the USA try thier shop in Boston lots of vintage British Bikes) I myself am trying to find a late 1950's early 1960's era Dunult correct chain guard for the Bobby Bike I have.
a source for white plastic grips and will end up contacting them.

Back