When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ukrainian USSR Track frame

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Bikerider007

Finally riding a big boys bike
Rode to my long term Russian (fled the USSR) barber today and took a pic of him
playing with my USSR-Ukrainian bike as I sat in the chair. He gave it the old one finger lift test and approved 😆 . Love this guy, some people come into your life for a reason and every time I see him its all good.

20221207_085306.jpg

20221207_090957_06.jpg

Last edited:
Where is he at, I'm looking for a new Barber? My previous barber was like 62 + and decided that he and his wife were going on a Mormon mission, so he closed up his shop.

Nice bike! It looks like your chrome forks may have been switched out from the original fork.

Here's one I tried to get from my friend -- >>>

Also a frame that was on Facebook Marketplace -- >>>

Decals
Correct. From my understanding many of those bent or were swapped assuming the would. I found this on Craigslist Az 6-7 years ago and it had nice H+ Sons fixed wheels. I thought it was cool with the USSR logo so I threw all my old track parts on it. Campy.... Sheriff Stars, track headset, pedals, cranks....the cranks are the very early model late 50s running a block chain and I have a Campy Skip tooth, but am using a larger different brand.

The front is a badge so the decals are probably remade.. this frame is 86' but I think same design was since late 60s because Russia. Lol
Very nice, what marque is it?
It's the XB3 Pekopa (Record). Not high end by any means but interesting for sure.

Back