When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ultrasonic cleaning

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

dirt rider

'Lil Knee Scuffer
here is a 1985 rear derailleur in all its original filth 20 mins in the ultrasonic with simple green dilluted to bout 50% and it is as clean as its ever going to get
IMG_3884.JPG
IMG_3888.JPG

Good question - I'm curious as well. I'm planning to use my Harbor Freight coupon on Memorial Day for one of these.

good ol harbor freight . 50 bux if you mix up the coupons right . i havent checked on the service plan with them but for a few bux more you get a good extended warranty . this one is a couple of years old and is still rockin.

We have this one and the next step up here at work. Owners son uses water and water alone. I will look to purchase both once he begins to believe that neither works for crap. meh heheh
Will keep the Simple Green 50/50 in mind.

We have this one and the next step up here at work. Owners son uses water and water alone. I will look to purchase both once he begins to believe that neither works for crap. meh heheh
Will keep the Simple Green 50/50 in mind.

Simple Green can cut way down. 50/50 is too strong. I'd got 10 to 1 with water.

Last edited:
Back