When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unbelievable rare bike picking run thanks to CL ad!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Is it just the 2hr conti vid, or ANY of his videos you might learn something?
I learn something with just about anything I watch but the subject matter has to be something I'm interested in and these bikes don't appeal to me. V/r Shawn

I learn something with just about anything I watch but the subject matter has to be something I'm interested in and these bikes don't appeal to me. V/r Shawn
I think Freqman1's statement is a fair one. I love Schwinn lightweight bicycles, but I don't expect all vintage bike collectors to share the passion I have for them. This is what makes the vintage bicycle hobby so cool, there is something for everyone! TOC bikes don't do a thing for me, but I understand the importance and collectability of them, I just couldn't watch a two hour video about one!

His videos are of Schwinn Lightweights, Krates (Sting-rays) and others. The entertaining part is the process and attention to detail, not the "low tier" or whatever bike. Paramount, Superior, Sports Tourer, World Voyageur to name a few.
I appreciate the effort to continuously chime in you have no interest though.

Last edited:
What I initially thought was amusing was the effort to obtain a considerably common and
typically reasonably priced bicycle...
20 years from now they'll be Bluebird money and I will have a good laugh indeed

What I initially thought was amusing was the effort to obtain a considerably common and
typically reasonably priced bicycle...
20 years from now they'll be Bluebird money and I will have a good laugh indeed
Where he lives, vintage bikes(no matter condition) are hard to come by. Where you live you might not be able to swing a dead cat w/o hitting one, but some areas of country it's not so easy.

Back