When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unearthed Schwinn prizes

-
Thanks guys! I am a magnet for rare stuff. I have never seen a NOS locking springer in the original box. Make that two. The green one is not a locking springer. The neon sign is very scarce. I cant find another one.

The neon looks like a spinner sign from the 30s, there should be a disc that moves inside to make it appear to move or change colors depending on the wheel. It's a great find and should be repairable if need.

killer score

The neon looks like a spinner sign from the 30s, there should be a disc that moves inside to make it appear to move or change colors depending on the wheel. It's a great find and should be repairable if need.

All true, definitely original and looks to be complete. Some of the parts are getting close to impossible to find. Especially an original face.
One caution, if it does work be very conservative on how much you operate it. The Blue paint has already become brittle and will continue flaking off more and more if you use it.

Back