When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unfamiliar territories

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

VW MIKE

On Training Wheels
Hello everyone,
Recently, I bought 7 bicycles. All hanging in the rafters of an old pole barn. I’m not
FECA3037-EF0E-438F-BA8C-D7ECFF341CAD.jpeg
familiar with antique bicycles. I was hoping for some help and knowledge.
The badge on this bike says Lack’s Zephyr.
Thank you, mike
FECA3037-EF0E-438F-BA8C-D7ECFF341CAD.jpeg

Some head badges were used by more than one mfr. a good side shot of the chain ring side would help along with any serial numbers. V/r Shawn

Looks like a Cleveland Welding Co bike to me. If I were to guess I'd say 1939. Flip it over and see what the serial number is. V/r Shawn

Last edited:
Lack's was a chain store in Texas I belive. Bikes were made buy someone for them.
Yes, Lack's Auto Supply sold them. Lacks opened up in the 30's. They sold at least four different brands of bikes. The sister stores are still in business today. They are a furniture chain, that was started by a family member of Sam Lack, the fellow that started the Auto Supply Chain. I think it was his son in law, don't hold me to that. Barry

Back