When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unidentified Tricycle. Any Ideas

-

dave laidacker

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Hello,
I bought a 1920ish Rollfast the other day and brought this along home. I can not identify this tricycle from the badge. It is skip tooth and seems in good shape.

Let me know if you have any suggestions of who the mfg may have been.

Thank you

Dave
Danville, PA

IMG_4697.JPG
IMG_4698.JPG
IMG_4701.JPG
IMG_4703.JPG
IMG_4706.JPG
IMG_4707.JPG
IMG_4709.JPG

With that rear step design, I'm thinking this is a Siebert tricycle. Going to try to find a saved photo before I say for sure. The one on tricyclefetish is a different design, but Siebert probably changed frame designs over the years just as Colson did with their chain drive trikes.

Dave

With that rear step design, I'm thinking this is a Siebert tricycle. Going to try to find a saved photo before I say for sure. The one on tricyclefetish is a different design, but Siebert probably changed frame designs over the years just as Colson did with their chain drive trikes.

Dave

Dave

Thank you for the information about Siebert. As I looked on different web sites there are certainly similarities of the Siebert design to the one I have. Thank you very much.

Dave Laidacker
Danville, PA

probably it would get better exposure as a for sale item if you listed it in the classified forums under "Sell - Trade: Complete Bicycles".

Dave

Back