When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unknown Bicycle help identifying please !!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

OZ1972

I live for the CABE
Would appreciate any help identifying this old bicycle , I seen today in a ladys front yard as I was heading to Dayton , Ohio , thought it could be an Ohio built bike ? , any help would be appreciated , I left a note in the front door to call me but she won't sell it the bike was her grandfather's bike she found behind the barn in the bushes after he passed away , thanks !

20220417_170341.jpg

20220417_170347.jpg

20220417_170352.jpg

20220417_170359.jpg

20220417_170440.jpg

20220417_170516.jpg

I forgot to mention the bottom bracket is unusually very small looks about the same size as the head tube ???? , the chain ring kinda reminded me of a Miami built bike , racycle ?

There might be a member selling reproduction headset cups like those pointy ones, except for the rust, ~$200.

With a small bottom bracket we expect a two-piece crank, and upon closer look, we can almost see the access at the bottom.

The oversized sprockets are also kind of special as the front has ~30 teeth, (not sure about the rear).

Last edited:
Back