When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unknown Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
K

KC8UXU

Can anyone help identify and give info about this bike? My son drug it home from the trash. My wife wants it to go back in. I think it is unique and I have never seen a gear box like this. Name on the front of it says Warrior and has a 3 speed Dana gear box. Heres some pictures. Any help would be great. Thanks.
worrior4.gif

worrior1.gif

worrior2.gif

worrior3.gif

the bike isn't all that exciting but the dana 3 speed is thats a rarity when it comes to bikes. I've only heard of 1 so yours is the second. any chance you'd sell it?

I don't need it. I thought with the Dana 3 speed gear box it might be worth saving. I would like to see it find a home. What would it be worth. I will give what ever money I get for it to my son (he found it) he can use the money for his bike project. So yes I will sell it.....whats it worth? Thanks

Hi, the Dana is fairly common and easy to get. If you want one you ought to get hold of the ol' tin bender I think he has several brand new in the package. they were made in the 1970's mostly for lightweights but would be about right on that bike as it looks to around that vintage. looks like an AMF/Murray made for Firestone. I have a couple of boys bikes of this variety . mine are a bit newer probably 1980's and balloon tires not middleweight.
Scott:cool:

Back