When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unknown-brand 18" kids bike with converter bar, suitably terrible

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

cudak888

Look Ma, No Hands!
I had some sort of stupid weak moment at a yard sale and bought this thing thinking I could use it as a prop for a video where I could backdate an entire scene - but I think half of the desire was just to cold-set the frame, in that some youths had definitely "enjoyed" this thing and twisted the noodly little frame in every way possible. It also appears to be a non-original gusset booger welded to the maintube/headtube junction, so someone obviously knew this.

Used to be yellow at some point in its life. I spent way too much time straightening it into something passable, and then gave up when I realized the BB was short one part; don't remember which. I think the keyed washer might be stripped out, but it's been a year since I've fooled with it.

Front wheel is missing a spoke, there's rust, pedals (and possibly cranks) are bent, et. cetera. Photos should be enough to get the point across 🤣

$20 for this prize pile of bolts. Local pick-up in Miami, Florida preferred, but if you've got to have it shipped, won't be a problem - but please - MO's only. If you have any concerns about

Back