When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unknown-brand 18" kids bike with converter bar, suitably terrible

-
Price
Zipcode

cudak888

Look Ma, No Hands!
I had some sort of stupid weak moment at a yard sale and bought this thing thinking I could use it as a prop for a video where I could backdate an entire scene - but I think half of the desire was just to cold-set the frame, in that some youths had definitely "enjoyed" this thing and twisted the noodly little frame in every way possible. It also appears to be a non-original gusset booger welded to the maintube/headtube junction, so someone obviously knew this.

Used to be yellow at some point in its life. I spent way too much time straightening it into something passable, and then gave up when I realized the BB was short one part; don't remember which. I think the keyed washer might be stripped out, but it's been a year since I've fooled with it.

Front wheel is missing a spoke, there's rust, pedals (and possibly cranks) are bent, et. cetera. Photos should be enough to get the point across 🤣

$20 for this prize pile of bolts. Local pick-up in Miami, Florida preferred, but if you've got to have it shipped, won't be a problem - but please - MO's only. If you have any concerns about

Back