When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unknown chainring

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

spomalley86

I live for the CABE
Can someone tell me what this chainring belongs to? I know it's TOC and have seen it before, I can't recall. I'm not sure why someone decided to throw it on this motorbike. I appreciate any information. Thanks!
Sean

20201023_175235.jpg

20201023_175229.jpg

I’d guess fauber teens ish ring . As an add on to that bike . But I’m just going by other rings like them I have . I’m No expert . Good luck

I believe that is a teens schwinn chainring and never on anything this new. Chainring is probably worth more than the bike;)
1916 Schwinn HSB OVB_1.jpg

Edit: I forgot to add- that ad is from 1916 and is the same as a Schwinn World bike

Last edited:
Seems like a 5-hole 5-clover variant of an A&S Admiral (which had 4-holes or clovers).

Perhaps later they figured that 4-holes were cheaper than 5 (?).
Above CABE sales ad said to be 1928(?) A&S Lincoln.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=324338068363/
Not sure when the switch was made from 1/2" pitch to 1" (skip-tooth); or about the 4-hole versus 5-holes, maybe it was a post WW1 change, or just different parts on different models.

Last edited:
Back