When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unknown Columbia bike

-
A

Andrewr05

Anyone know what model Columbia this is and what it might be worth?
I think it might be a westfield but I'm not sure...

PICS:

That's definitely a Columbia three star, which is made by the westfield company. Probably mid fifties, but you can get exact year by getting the serial by the left rear dropout and using the serial chart at www.oldroads.com . Looks like yours is missing the delta head light and original rear rack, other than that pretty much all there. The coaster brake arm is loose and can easily be fixed.

That's definitely a Columbia three star, which is made by the westfield company. Probably mid fifties, but you can get exact year by getting the serial by the left rear dropout and using the serial chart at www.oldroads.com . Looks like yours is missing the delta head light and original rear rack, other than that pretty much all there. The coaster brake arm is loose and can easily be fixed.
Thanks, I'll look up the serial number tomorrow.
Its too bad its missing the headlight though because its otherwise in great shape...

It's probably a half stamped W putting it at 1954.
That could be, thanks.
;)

I don't have the means restore this thing at the moment and I know someone could do a pretty good job on it.

What do you think I could sell it for?
$50?

I would agree about the year above- this one appears to be the 1950s style of 3 Star. There was a thread here awhile back about when the change over to the 1950s style took place and the general guess was when the serial numbers changed in 1950. So '54 with that style and serial number would jive.

Back