When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unknown Drab Green Motobike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jesse McCauley

McCauley Cycle Works
Kinda cool story behind this bike- a junk man buddy got it from a friend of his. His friend relays the story that his grandfather was gifted the bike by the local postman upon retirement.

It has wood wheels, no badge, and has the cast fork crown guides for the truss rods.

Some have guessed Columbia, any defining features that any of you can see?

9662556d40de10f5cd4b6a84d1697345.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, Schwinn built. Built-in drop-stand/ears and 1/2" pitch chain says 1917 or earlier. (probably close to the 1,000,000th Schwinn so I'm guessing Serial # to be in the 800000-1000000 range but would love to see an early/low serial # if post one million. Here are some catalog scans from schwinncruisers.com (1917 Schwinn:(

1917-01-2.jpg

1917-06.jpg

1917-08.jpg

Last edited:
I shot an offer across the bow and he didn't bite yet but I'll keep trying, any thoughts on what this frame in this state might bring if it went up for cabe sale? It isn't quite in keeping with my collection but i would like to explore it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back