When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Unknown make 20 inch front wheel with drum

-
Price
$60
Zipcode

kreika

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Greetings all,

Up for your consideration is this 20 inch front wheel equipped with a drum brake. Spins smoothly and the braking seems to work well. I believe the rim should clean up if need be. There are no markings on the drum brake I can find. I don’t know what it came off. No other parts included. Asking $60 bucks shipped to the lower 48. No international. Most payment methods accepted. Local pickup available.

Thanks for looking!

1FBC5C5A-44D5-4609-9341-6D7758FDE6A4.jpeg

BB5DE79A-4E03-4CF7-B869-D75A76C12219.jpeg

BCE928E9-CB06-48D9-99A2-676D1D5FAB5D.jpeg

The brake drum is a copy of the GRI.ME.CA Brake that was made in Italy.
The GRI.ME.CA. Brake usually is marked as such on the brake arm, this one is not. The Arai Company of Japan copied it in the 1970s, but they marked the brake lever with their name.
It may be a Japanese or other Asian copy but the GRI.ME.CA drum is what it is based on.
I have a few here in my parts, one is on my Flying Wedge in a thread here.
Rob

Last edited:
The brake drum is a copy of the GRI.ME.CA Brake that was made in Italy.
The GRI.ME.CA. Brake usually is marked as such on the brake arm, this one is not. The Aria Company of Japan copied it in the 1970s, but they marked the brake lever with their name.
It may be a Japanese or other Asian copy but the GRI.ME.CA drum is what it is based on.
I have a few here in my parts, one is on my Flying Wedge in a thread here.
Rob
Thank you for the intel!

Back