When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unknown small balloon tire bike

-

Jesper

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I'm looking to see if someone might know what this is. Not my bike or photo. Only other knowledge is that it has a Komet Super coaster brake hub. Not sure if this bike is old enough for the thread or not. Fork looks bent to me.

Last edited:
No idea, but it obviously is a "convertible" so it can be a boys or girls and the front fork looks like an Iverson.

No idea, but it obviously is a "convertible" so it can be a boys or girls and the front fork looks like an Iverson.
Any idea as to a time frame (50s, 60s, 70s)? I figured that "convertible" design was short-lived(?).

Here is the only other photo.
Based on the hub, the owner thought it was a Komet Super bike, but they are not familiar with early bikes, parts, etc.
I have asked for more photos and any serial number like info.

Thanks for the insight. I was only trying to help another since I'm not really all that familiar with this style bike. I think the owner was curious for sentimental reasons and was curious as to its year and brand.

Back