When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unrestored 70 Orange Krate (Orginal Owner)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$1400 (OBO)
Zipcode
0196X

sab

'Lil Knee Scuffer

Need to post more pictures before any sale but wanted to post now (slice in seat need to show (boys playing with knifes probably)).

I've got some PM's, and I hear ya, but it pouring out (MA) and don't want to take pictures under the lights if I can help it. Waited 50 years, I can wait 6, 8, 24 hours.

Quick story why this bike is still around (survivor). My father who spent a lot of time in the cellar (alcohol) tried to clean the cellar and put this bike, among other things, out to the trash on one or two occasions. My mother, who grew up 30's/40's with nothing (no parents, etc.) spent $94.95 for that bike at XMAS time (Northgate Cycle, Broadway ave, Revere, MA (big Schwinn dealer) - long gone). She would see the bike in the trash, and drag it back into the cellar which, of course, was followed by a heated parental argument. So this bike is here because of my mother. I don't think my father touched the bike again. Both parents have passed.

The reason I'm selling is I'm downsizing and would rather not take the bike with me because it need restoration,. Will take pictures if the sun comes out.

Need to throw in my 2 cents here. This gets a little confusing, for me anyway. There are 2 threads running on this bike. One thread started in Jan. 2018, 3 1/2 years ago and this thread For Sale, currently, started yesterday. Members are commenting on both threads. This bike is still around? There are for sure interested parties here. I would get some current pictures posted asap. Also I would condense it to one thread FOR SALE. Just my thoughts. Looks like a nice bike. Best of luck with the sale.

My last comment in that other thread (page 2) directed any readers here ... this is the classified section the bikes for sale. Pictures will have to wait for the sun in Boston. IMO - if your spending over a grand for a bike you need to see what your buying in daylight....

Last edited:
So are you selling the old "thread" or just the old "post" (#8) in that old thread?

Does the CABE even allow selling threads, (as well as posts)?
1626121807262.png

Last edited:
Back