When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unrestored 70 Orange Krate (Orginal Owner)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$1400 (OBO)
Zipcode
0196X
Boy a lot of disbelievers. Did we really land on the moon?
Cloudy day pictures. First, this bike needs a total disassembly and frame-up/rubber restoration at $X dollars and is directly from the 70's. I need to look take a picture of the serial number (see owners manual #). Second this bike was owned, operated and repaired by a 12 yr old. The bike had some attachments the biggest of which were front and side newspaper baskets where I delivered papers that showed the horrors of the end of the Vietnam war (another story). So, the point is hardware screws/washers/brackets may be gone or replaced. The bike has 50 years of dirt, and grime on it, and my next house won't have a cellar. Concerned if I kept any longer..... Thanks for looking

frontLeft.jpg

frontRight.jpg

back2.jpg

front.jpg

bottom.jpg

owners2.jpg

Nice bike, the history and paperwork are a big plus. Will be a nice survivor when cleaned up.

The asking price as stated above is $1400 OBO. You will have to tell how you want your bike shipped w/ insurance (not familiar with shipping bikes but figure $125 - negotiate based on OBO) Concerned with degree of bike disassembly for box. Paypal for payment. Forum sticky above discusses shipping. I hate auction by PM but that's what we have. If not it goes into the storage unit next to the snowblower for another year w/ inflation.

The asking price as stated above is $1400 OBO. You will have to tell how you want your bike shipped w/ insurance (not familiar with shipping bikes but figure $125 - negotiate based on OBO) Concerned with degree of bike disassembly for box. Paypal for payment. Forum sticky above discusses shipping. I hate auction by PM but that's what we have. If not it goes into the storage unit next to the snowblower for another year w/ inflation.
Not sure why there should be an "auction by PM". We had a similar situation a month or so ago. The seller listed as OBO. I made an offer and was told they were thinking it over (he was selling for friend). This went on for four days when I got a PM that said "We received an offer for $xxxx do you want to raise your bid?" I'm like WTF? I wasn't bidding. If you didn't want to accept my offer just say no thanks so we can both move on. You obviously have a number in mind so if the offer don't meet that threshold then simply decline the offer. My 2c V/r Shawn

Back