When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Unrestored orig 1949 Schwinn DX "Creampuff!" of a survivor, near mint!---F/S

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
funny story about this one...came from an Antique dealer / picker in Iowa... Literally swears he found it in a barn..
right? so sick of 'Barn Find!!!!' but he swears by it.
And? dude thought it had been restored..
but then...wasn't a 'bike guy'.

SUPER incredible survivor the likes of which rarely pops up out of the woodwork these days.
Frame dates this one to 1949. Paint is unbelievable... there were 2 very old and small touch ups
on the rear Ivory dart on the back fender, and a couple of tiny dings on the red (Top of the fender)
that I could have easily rolled out but didn't want to alter this one. I did add nice original Goodyear
Tires to the bike...the originals were Gillette Bears that (I will include if wanted) were so tread bare
I have never seen tires ridden to that state ...like bald but holding air. Amazing as the bike looks
unridden. Chrome is exceptional, Mesinger saddle is pretty much perfect ... bike is a knock out
as a primo unrestored survivor. Needs an indoor space for preservation! Even the Lobdell wheels,
notorious for losing their chrome luster, look exceptional... a few peppery areas but very very
good overall. Big Thanks and "I owe ya" to BC here on the Cabe who helped make this pick happen!
Price is based on condition and condition is EVERYTHING on these old classics

1300.00 plus whatever the shipping...
prefer local PU but will ship

[email protected]
or PM here

View attachment 1314379

View attachment 1314380

View attachment 1314382

View attachment 1314383

View attachment 1314384

View attachment 1314385

View attachment 1314386

View attachment 1314387

View attachment 1314388

View attachment 1314389

View attachment 1314390

View attachment 1314391

View attachment 1314393

View attachment 1314394
SWEET PLAIN JANE OR JOE!

That paint is so bright and crisp. Now that is a good news story/find/sale for the dreaded 2020. And a true "Barn Find" not all the B/S ones.

Back