When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Withdrawn UPDATE: 1947 Monark DeLuxe.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Price
$750.00
Zipcode

oldfart36

Riding One Of My Monark Super Deluxe's
FOR SALE: 1947, 26" Monark DeLuxe.
The bike is basically an original bike. Original paint with No touch ups, and does have a cool patina (fading) to it. Sheet metal is really straight, the worn area on tank behind horn button is just surface rust/ware, no dent. Wheels are original as well, and would clean up if desired. The Lightening Dart tires that I used are original Darts.
Not Original To Bike::: seat, headlight, and crank.
**I have an original crank and chainring I will include if desired.
Great rider as is, or cool bike to have your way with.
$750.00. Of course, more pics available on request. So. E. Kansas. 1-620-820-9339. Thanks, Chris.

20240229_143415.jpg

20240229_143430.jpg

20240229_143625.jpg

20240229_143616.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Chris. My name is James and I live in Colorado. This is a really cool bike. I see that you love these Monark Super Deluxe bikes....they are also one of my favorite bikes. I've been looking for a bike like this and was wondering how this compares with some of your other Monarks? I really like the original bikes without restoration, but what would you do to it if you were keeping this? I hope this makes some sense.

Thank you Chris!
Best,
James

Hi Chris. My name is James and I live in Colorado. This is a really cool bike. I see that you love these Monark Super Deluxe bikes....they are also one of my favorite bikes. I've been looking for a bike like this and was wondering how this compares with some of your other Monarks? I really like the original bikes without restoration, but what would you do to it if you were keeping this? I hope this makes some sense.

Thank you Chris!
Best,
James
This is a solid Entry level bike for a person wanting a Monark.

Thank you Chris!
Best,
James
What would you do to this if it was yours?

I agree Monarkman, it is a beautiful bike at a fair price. If you choose to mock me, fine. That's your prerogative. As a newbie, I'm an easy target and I get that. If you actually read and understood my question to Chris, I asked, "What would you do to it if you were keeping it." Making fun of me isn't helpful. I joined this forum for advice and help, not to be made fun of for trying to learn and ask honest questions.

I agree Monarkman, it is a beautiful bike at a fair price. If you choose to mock me, fine. That's your prerogative. As a newbie, I'm an easy target and I get that. If you actually read and understood my question to Chris, I asked, "What would you do to it if you were keeping it." Making fun of me isn't helpful. I joined this forum for advice and help, not to be made fun of for trying to learn and ask honest questions.
Wow!!!!!!! .geez, bro take a breath! How on Gods green earth was I mocking you? All I asked was a simple question.🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back