When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Withdrawn UPDATE: 1947 Monark DeLuxe.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Price
$750.00
Zipcode
20231220_150552.jpg

UPDATE:
This is the correct crank, and yes, this chain ring has the Pie Crust holes for the 47 DeLuxe that I have for sale. I went ahead and detailed out the Torrington 8's that came on the bike, they turned out nice!!

20240314_180309.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Chris. My name is James and I live in Colorado. This is a really cool bike. I see that you love these Monark Super Deluxe bikes....they are also one of my favorite bikes. I've been looking for a bike like this and was wondering how this compares with some of your other Monarks? I really like the original bikes without restoration, but what would you do to it if you were keeping this? I hope this makes some sense.

Thank you Chris!
Best,
James
UCanes01…James…Welcome to the group. Monark bikes are cool. I don’t have any in my collection but may at some point….I’m actually trying to thin the herd out…it’s hard to do when you love them all. What bikes do you have in your collection, whether it be large or small. Hopefully you have one of your favorites, a Monark. Enjoy the group. Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back