When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UPDATE!! 1947 Monark

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

oldfart36

Riding One Of My Monark Super Deluxe's
Pretty good pickin day so far. This 46-47 Monark was lurking in a shed in Okla.. Original paint in above average condition, really dirty! Needs headlight, pedals, front fender brace, and of course tires. Overall, real pleased with this find.

20170812_132749.jpg
20170812_132806.jpg
20170812_132821.jpg

Been working on the 47 Monark this morning. Wow, just Windex, and elbow grease has gotten quite a bit of the bike! This dude is a nice bike. Also mounted correct size, and period tires. Originally, when I found the bike yesterday, I planned on selling it. This one is going to be hard to let go!! Still need the front fender brace, pedals, and pedestal light, but those can be had!!

20170813_111730.jpg
20170813_111757.jpg
20170813_111713.jpg

Been working on the 47 Monark this morning. Wow, just Windex, and elbow grease has gotten quite a bit of the bike! This dude is a nice bike. Also mounted correct size, and period tires. Originally, when I found the bike yesterday, I planned on selling it. This one is going to be hard to let go!! Still need the front fender brace, pedals, and pedestal light, but those can be had!!

View attachment 659621 View attachment 659629 View attachment 659630
Another killer find by the oldfart!

Back