When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold UPDATE: Restored 26 inch Hopalong Cassidy

-
Price
Zipcode

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Hello we have decided to sell this restored hopalong Cassidy bike . We have a original but really can’t keep them both.Seat and pedals are not correct . They where missing when we got him . Please feel free to ask any questions you may have . Can have more pictures if you need them . Thanks so much for your interest . Take care Terry and Tammy
We can offer the extra seat and pedals we have for him for additional cost if you want to be completed and correct.
3200.00 .

D5DE7C78-BF15-4A40-AB55-01A75F42AA8C.jpeg

2D5DD520-639E-4329-8103-AB3BBA946576.jpeg

BA265501-DED2-4801-9DAC-F9042F04F613.jpeg

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in this bike I do have the correct seat and pedals that I bought to put on this bike if I was keeping. I could offer those as well but I would have to increase the price of the bike for sure.This is how he came when I got him with the original .I added the seat and pedals and took a couple of pictures of them both .My plans where to keep them both . But then decided I can't really do that at this time.So offering at 2500 what I paid .I have a lot into the pedals a seat but I could let those go too .

Last edited:
Back