When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Update: Still wanting a tank for a 1946 Shelby Traveler

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
20171120_113822.jpg

That's a Hawthorne tank, right? Think I've got one rounded up already but I just kinda woke up for the day and I need to figure stuff out.

Meanwhile what was your price? And remember I'm not the only one looking for a Snyder type tank for their postwar Rollfast, Hiawatha, Hawthorne etc.

That's a Hawthorne tank, right? Think I've got one rounded up already but I just kinda woke up for the day and I need to figure stuff out.

Meanwhile what was your price? And remember I'm not the only one looking for a Snyder type tank for their postwar Rollfast, Hiawatha, Hawthorne etc.

Offer away

Well, like I said, I've already got one lined up and the middleweight (Tempest) is keeping the1941 Columbia replica I got from Memory Lane years ago. That member was planning to try and rebuild their bike minus the tank. I think you should try and offer it to others wanting one. They may still opt to part it out.

Back