When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UPDATED DATE! GA-BASED "Pedal-to-the-Metal" Fall Swap NOW OCT 12th 2019

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
NEXT SATURDAY!! ......... the 12th ..... morning start in the ‘50’s .... Mid-‘70’s afternoon!

Perfect temps for a Swap Meet .... hope to see you there! Cheers! CCR Dave

The Weather is going to be AWESOME !! As of today the extended forecast shows a Morning Start in the upper '50's ....

And by the time we are winding things down .... MID - '70's !! How can you beat that!!?? Hope to see YOU here !! Cheers!! CCR Dave

Some of the stuff I'll have. more to come... V/r Shawn

38-1.JPG

DSC_0043.JPG

DSC_0061.JPG

DSC_0911 - Copy.JPG

DSC_0201.JPG

DSC_0461 - Copy.JPG

Here are a few I'm bringing ....Also, more to come!
ROADMASTER BLK.RED 1.jpg

Black/red Roadmaster $375.00
WF PATINA 1.jpg

Full Patina Western Flyer $275.00
SCHWINN BLUE SKIP 1.jpg

1950 Schwinn .... should have the S-2 wheels (totally rebuilt) back on it by SAT ... $300
SCHWINN PATINA BLUE 1.jpg

Original paint and patina late'40's / early '50's Schwinn $250
HAWTHORNE ALL RED PIC 1.jpg

late '40's Wards-Hawthorne Comet with curved braces and dipped in Wagon-Red paint $250
WF BLUE PIC 1.jpg

Prewar Western Flyer (Shelby made) "Y" frame (fastback) $175.00

I know the parking aerial MAP was shown in the first posting way above ^^^^^^ .... but for those coming for the first time to set-up ....

Please NOTE the area for the Bicycle Swap is in Lanes 1 and 2 which form on the PAVEMENT that is near the grass field parking

VINTAGE MAP PARKING AERIAL.png

Here is another one making the trip to Commerce ... just put a few finishing touches on it late yesterday ...
SCHWINN PANTHER 52 PIC 1.jpg

1952 Panther ... original paint! ... nice patina ... completely relaced & rebuilt S-2 wheel set ... powder coated fenders ... NOS Carlisle Lightning Darts ... $750

I'll be there Dave, how's it looking for a turn out?

We should be getting our usual 30+ Vintage Bike Vendors and have some NEW attendees coming including Tim Moore from Charlotte.
I've been advertising a bunch on C.L. and have heard from a few that are coming to shop around, who haven't been here before...
Unfortunately our regulars Joel from ALA (at Hershey) and David from Get-A-Grip (prior commitment) won't make it this time.
I've heard from CABE members @Sprockets , @onecatahula ,@deepsouth ,@Freqman1 who will be coming ...
Looking like the weather will be awesome! We will have Parking Lot Track Lighting as we set-up prior to Sunrise!!
BUT! >>> BRING SOME EXTRA LIGHTING TO HELP YOU SEE TO SET-UP !!
(moving this event to OCT means we don't have the normal NOV. time-change in our favor)

Looking forward to seeing everybody! Cheers! CCR Dave

Back