When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UPDATED DATE! GA-BASED "Pedal-to-the-Metal" Fall Swap NOW OCT 12th 2019

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I will also be bringing this 69 Sears Screamer 2 for those "Young-at-Heart" ;)
Pricing this at $350 with the correct "twin-top-tube" shifter for either converting to a 3 - speed OR the CORRECT "DRAG-BRAKE" Ha!
SEARS SCREAMER 1.1.jpg

The weather is going to be AS GOOD AS IT COULD BE !! Overnight low/morning set-up: 57 degrees .... time to leave: 75 degrees!!

Just PERFECT!! I've been talking to a bunch of people who are coming this week ... GA- N.C.-S.C.-TN all states representing that I know of ...

Hope YOU are planning to be here! ...... Our good friend Tim Moore from N.C will be bringing this !! >>>>>
INDIAN MOTORIZED BIKE.jpg

Thanks Dave,
for another excellent swap !!!

Thank YOU Pete! for supporting this event ... as well as a tip-of-the-hat to other CABE members who came out for the fun: @Sprockets , @Phattiremike , @Freqman1 , @deepsouth .... Always great to see everybody!
I will post some pictures on Sunday .... after I get a full nights rest tonight ... Cheers! CCR Dave

Thanks Dave for putting together another Great event! I had a blast! :cool:Perfect weather, beautiful sunrise, big crowd. Sold some things and got some great deals on some items, had great conversations with other fellow enthusiast. Thanks to Shawn, Phil, Mike, Jeff & Tim and others for bringing out some beautiful bikes for me to drool over! :grin:Always good to see you guys and learn something. Looking forward to the next one already!!

Back