When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UPDATED "FITCHBURG RIDES" SWAP / IVER JOHNSON SHOW INFO !

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A local woman saw my post on Facebook about the "Fitchburg Rides" bicycle swap, messaged me, and asked if she could drop off a few bikes that have been sitting in her garage for years. I messaged her back and said "bring them over". Well, here they are, I know absolutely nothing about the "Evans" bicycles and I'm not sure they are worth anything, but they will be at the swap. Her words simply were, "sell them for whatever you can get:".
Pete in Fitchburg

IMG_3276.JPG
IMG_3277.JPG
IMG_3278.JPG

Hi lgrinnings,

We would love to include your Lovells and Ivers in our indoor, locked and secure Iver Johnson show at the Fitchburg Historical Society. They will be on display for about a month. You would have two opportunities to participate in the show outside the June 17th "Fitchburg Rides" date. We have a Longsjo Bike race on Sunday June 25th starting at 8:30AM and running all day, and we have a HUGE block party on Main Street Monday, July 3rd, from 5:00PM - 10:00PM. The Fitchburg Historical Society will be open during those times for bike viewing. I will be setting my bikes up the week before the Fitchburg Rides event if you can work it into your schedule. Pete in Fitchburg

Thanks again for the invitation. The timing just doesn't work this year (even just to get bikes to you for display). If the historical society component is an ongoing aspect of the annual event, I'll do my best to get some bicycles ready for next year (even if I can't attend the event because of infernal dance recitals). Boy am I disappointed to be missing this.

-Lester

Thanks again for the invitation. The timing just doesn't work this year (even just to get bikes to you for display). If the historical society component is an ongoing aspect of the annual event, I'll do my best to get some bicycles ready for next year (even if I can't attend the event because of infernal dance recitals). Boy am I disappointed to be missing this.

-Lester

Sorry you can't make it.

I will be attending the swap I will be bringing down a 1943 Columbia Sports tourist mens with a blacked out new departure rear hub. If anyone is
interested let me know.
34292612863_1e7a4e5ef5_z.jpg
34938058322_85957cdfda_z.jpg

Got a call last night from a bike collector in PA. Said he is moving to CA and is not bringing his bikes or parts that he has amassed over the years and will be bringing a van-load to "Fitchburg Rides" Pete in Fitchburg

Cool!

Back