When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold *Updated* Parting Red 1958 Schwinn Hornet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Danny, I know it's a tiny request, but I need the 2 very large head screws that hold the rack & fender braces to the frame. I'll pay whatever you feel is fair. I cannot find this type of screw anywhere; I need both of them. Thanks!

I have one of the original screws for this application. I also have two matching large headed flat top screws. They aren't original but they came off of one of my bikes awhile back. They look good.

I just got back onto the computer; I appreciate your patience with this stuff. Give me a price shipped to Missouri & I can Paypal tonight. John

I'll send you the one original one I have, and the two others that will work as substitutes. Send me like $3.00 and I'll buy a padded envelope and mail them out on Thursday. Does that sound good?

I'll send five bucks for all the effort, & my thanks. PM me with your Paypal & I'll send it tonite if one of us doesn't hit the hay first. John

Back