When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

User Reputations

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

sm2501

CABE owner
System Administrator
This software is pretty neat. I was reading about user reputations. On each post there is a small balance scale icon on the blue bar. You can press that button to rate the quality of the post that you are reading. There are different levels that I will let you fiquire out as they happen. Read more here-

User Reputations:
vBulletin's user reputation system provides a way of rating users based on the quality of their posts. Users on your forums can add or subtract reputation points from other users by clicking the reputation link in their posts. You can set restrictions on the giving and taking away of reputation points by users in your vBulletin options.

User reputations allow the users in your community to tell vBulletin which users are quality and which users are not. And in response to user feedback, vBulletin has the ability to label and reward users for the quality of their posts, as is indicated by their reputation.

Let's have fun with this!

Scott McCaskey
www.thecabe.com

does the little green light right above the AIM guy mean the member is on line? also how do you see your reputation? and whats up with the training wheels?
thanx.

oh great im just a lil' knee scuffer i feel pretty low but at least now Im member #13 lol i just got to get my posts up to 430 again

37fleetwood said:
does the little green light right above the AIM guy mean the member is on line? also how do you see your reputation? and whats up with the training wheels?
thanx.

Ok, the trainign wheels and knee scuffer signify the amount of posts that you have posted. The more post's, the designation will change. The little green box signifies the reputation. If you pass your cursor over the green box, you will see your name and your reputation level.

Exciting new concept! So far it appears those who post pics garnish a higher rating.I've got to get my camera fixed. SL's JO BO

how long do you think it will be before we all forget to rate posts? sorry to be so cynical just curious.
thanx

Rated? Do I have to zip up now?

You all get a ratting Lower than whale poop. I'm messing with ya.

Last edited:
Back