When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Utter piece of garbage New in the Box! 2007 Schwinn coaster Krate

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hateful &#!^e heap made by bellicose nerf herders. The chrome is ready to fall to the ground when exposed to sunlight and oxygen. Loosely resembles a beloved bicycle from the past. "Revenge buy" this for someone you despise. Guaranteed to hasten the demise of western civilization.

View attachment 992330

View attachment 992331

View attachment 992332

View attachment 992333

View attachment 992334

View attachment 992335

View attachment 992336
And you forgot most metal parts the thickness of two sheets of paper....

Everyone is having fun with this so here goes another....... The box should say.....
"For display purposes only, DO NOT ride" or 1-day warranty is null and void.

You are absolutely right!! I found a 2004 coppertone heap in the box for only $500.00. I offered them 250.00 and they thought i was joking. Then they found out i was dead serious, then they really got pissed! I am so glad i passed on this lump of poop!! I m building a 66 sting ray with mostly original parts and will have less than $300.00 in it and have a much nicer bike that's worth twice what your asking for yours. Good luck!!

I was hanging out on the Schwinn forum back when these were first released. Guys were SO stoked and they were camping out in front of walmart to get these on the first day before they were all gone. Guys were buying 4-5 of these at a time for an ,"investment". I wonder how long it took for buyers remorse to set in on that one? ;)

Some are still buying these at over the original retail price. Jim's price looks like a deal to me. o_O

1557620578802.png

Back