When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Va Beach swapmeet....maybe?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jd56

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I'm not organizing this event but was contacted by Kim Dude from RRB to see if I'd be interested in attending a local swapmeet at Va. Beach Va. in possibly April of 2013.

If anyone is interested in attending or want more info, I'll do my best to help....provided I'm informed.
Not that we promote other sites but, here is the post from Kim on RRB

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=70106&p=678730#p678730

I have complained that we bike enthusiasts don't have much in meets or even rides other than car shows here in the Va. Beach Va ocean front....why should all the westies have all the fun.

send me an email if I can help.
JD

Kim-Dude from RRB is in conversation with Chicho's Pizza on 29th and Pacific Ave Va. Beach. Being the first of the events and I hope more to come if there is interest, I understand that the folks there will block off half of their parking lot for the event. There might be a lowrider club also participating.
I would hope we could arrange a ride on the boardwalk or the mainstrip of Atlantic Ave.
I have heard from a few local members that are interested.
This area needs this type of exposure for the vintage bike hobby, not to mention the ratrodders.
How about you guys in NC, DC, Eastern Shore, and Richmond....are you guys interested?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

April 6th

So I was told the bike show / meet is on April 6th at 1pm.
A time to show off your bikes, sell some bikes and parts. Drink some cocktails, eat pizza, meet other locals that like bikes, and the first of many I hope.
Please show your support for the Va. Beach & Hampton Roads bike community.

29th St and Pacific Ave at the oceanfront. Chicho's Pizza. the bike side of the event is being sponsored by Altered Suspension Lowriders Club.
Drink, food, DJ music, bikes, parts, and just a chance to get out from the confines of the cabin walls. Spring is here!!!

http://www.chichospizza.com/contact.html

April 6th

This is still a happening show for those that are interested.
I was told there will be a $15 entry fee for the first bike and an additional $5 per bike to offset the awards costs.
Adult beverages, pizza, music and some type of games....perhaps cornhole?
It's their first show I believe but, the only event I've seen materialize at the Va. Beach oceanfront. I hope to see many locals and non locals there.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/evs/3683140586.html

April 6th!!

Looks like decent weather for this 1st annual bike fest / swapmeet / awards show.
I hope all the locals show up.
I'll be bringing a few bikes complete and not so complete to sell.

Can't make it JD as my wife has to work this Saturday and also attend a baby shower, so I am grounded at home.
It is tough to pull away for 2 consecutive weekends (one being long) for swaps at the end of the month as it is.
Hope the show is a success!
Chris

We'll miss your Elgins for sure. Could use some real antiques at the show.
Your wife sure does alot of baby showers.
Hope all is well with the new one.
Thinking about heading to Mitch's today to look at his 61 24" Corvette.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Boardwalk

Got to work. I wish i could have went. Love to ride the boardwalk. We are going to this summer. kevin

Back