When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Valuable Rust?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Karott Half

On Training Wheels
Newbie here. Husband f

20210621_070755.jpg
ound this at an auction. Can you help me know it's value. Can't find a serial number.
How would I even ship a bike if someone was interested? How much would I charge for shipping? What is the best way to sell it?
I know this is not the original seat. Is it of value? Need some honest answers from people who know about bikes, not people trying to take advantage of me. Thank you.

20210621_070721.jpg

20210621_070734.jpg

20210621_070827.jpg

Provided the stem isn't broken there's your money-$75. The rest will be tough to sell.

Too bad someone gave it a sex change it would have cleaned up pretty good in my opinion. As the others said I guess it's really a parts bike, seat's definitely not original much later. Don't bother shipping try to sell it locally. Now the seat chassis that's on the seat post is original.

V/r
Sean

Since you're now a CABE member, why not keep it and occasionally ride it? Post photos whenever you take it out in, "What bike did you ride today?" We have loads of fun with our old bikes. Folks see new China-bikes every day and don't pay any attention to them, but that old bike will get everyone's attention. Wouldn't take much to get the old girl/boy bike ridable. If you do sell it, the Ratbike crowd would be the interested types, as far as making it a rider. Advertise it locally for 150 bucks,[ that's a fair price for the parts on it] State, for pick up only. Parting it out, you may get a little more, but it's better and easier to let it go as is.

Back