When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Value and identification help!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

luke1320

On Training Wheels
Hello Forum, I am new here and looking for help from the experts. I was given this Schwinn Classic Cruiser that has always been stored indoors and has never been used from what I was told. I was also told it is a Mid 1990s reproduction. I would really appreciate any info or valuation help anyone can give me.
Thank you in advance. Chris

Looks like a reproduction to me too. Might be a decent rider as long as you dont weigh more than a kid does. The steel can crack and break. I have had that unpleasant experience. Some may value at a couple hundred but that is considerably more than i would pay for it.

I believe the Cruiser and the Phantom Reproductions are 2 very different animals. Not that the Repop was that great either.

Welcome,the prices for that bike are all over the place, I'm with the last post maybe a bit more but most likely not from anyone here. Did you get it for your self? It is a nice smooth ride and decent looking. If it has been stored indoors and not ridden then no need to clean up and grease it so next step ride and enjoy. Good luck

The 1995 Phantom was a reproduction, these are just current day Schwinns that somewhat resembles an old Schwinn. I think @phantom could give you a better idea on what it's worth since he rotates these bikes. To a vintage collector (Cabe) they are not worth as much as what others would be willing to pay in the right market. Just a couple parts off that would exceed $150 if parted out.

Hello Forum, I am new here and looking for help from the experts. I was given this Schwinn Classic Cruiser that has always been stored indoors and has never been used from what I was told. I was also told it is a Mid 1990s reproduction. I would really appreciate any info or valuation help anyone can give me.
Thank you in advance. ChrisView attachment 1311461

View attachment 1311462

View attachment 1311463

After your post on that other message board, I did a bit of research and could only find a "Cruiser Classic" listed for the 1999 model year, and it looks nothing like the bike in your pics. If this is a Cruiser Classic it has been modified from it's original configuration, and that may affect determining the value of the bike? Or it is an early 2000 model bike, and I don't know of any online catalogs for after 2000?

As I stated on the other website, better pics would be helpful in identifying just what it is..................????

Last edited:
It's just a Cruiser Classic that has had some tweaks to it....It is not an Anniversary repro Phantom. Just a 90's Schwinn made to look like an earlier bike. I have flipped a few just like that one with the exception of the seat for $300 -$500. Parted out down to the bearing cups a little more. Have fun with it

Nice bike...

BUT...

being that it's a repro, I don't think it's worth more than $150 at most.
Here is how we can both be happy.....You find them like this for $150 and I'll give you $300. You double your money and I will feel like I got a deal....Win Win

Back