When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Value for Schwinn 1963 Superior 15 speed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

doa1911

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I have a 1963 Schwinn Superior in Terra Cotta Red In excellent cond. Can some one help me put a value on this bike.

I have a 1963 Schwinn Superior in Terra Cotta Red In excellent cond. Can some one help me put a value on this bike.

00909_anwsbyDnGKd_600x450.jpg

Pictures would be helpful, D. I would actually like to see what it looks like . Never seen one before. Thanks Big Moe Weird didn't see that before, Cool seat.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/bik/5025554968.html

I'd like to see more close-up pics of the components, but at a glance the rear derailleur and brake levers appear to be much later replacements. The paint and decals look outstanding. You might be able to get more if you sold it on eBay and were willing to ship. Another option would be to bring it to one of the upcoming Chicago area bike swaps.

Here is one that has been listed for a while at only $300: http://palmsprings.craigslist.org/bik/5052935872.html

I don't think that's even Walmart money. Really $400?? When was the last time you saw one for sale? Last one I saw was on ebay about 8 years ago. Just a frame and back wheel. That brought $350

If that one in palm springs was a 24" id own it already...

Metacortex is correct though....that saddle really looks like a b15 to me which is original but obviously been modified. I agree the levers are incorrect for certain but I cant tell on the rear derailleur...looks light it might be a later Allvit or the Schwinn branded version...should look like this..

11811862904_dcde75ecaa_c-1.jpg

I wont comment on price as im a little bias, but I would not let mine go for $400...rode it last night for pizza and beer and it rides like a dream...

I'm not mad. Disappointed maybe. For sure. But even after shipping and Ins. costs and if he has to take it to a bike shop for packing you can add another $200 or more to that $300 fast. It's also missing the correct saddle. Also don't know for sure what if anything else has been replaced. We know what those parts can run. I see that bike easy ending up over $700

Back