When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Value help on Hopalong Cassidy Bike

-
Have you done a search on this site? I did a quick one and seen at least a couple of comps. V/r Shawn
If you found a couple why not help the guy out and tell him what there going for instead of telling him to look for them? Seems like you like to give people a hard time instead of helping IMHO!

If you found a couple why not help the guy out and tell him what there going for instead of telling him to look for them? Seems like you like to give people a hard time instead of helping IMHO!
Because I was busy and don’t have time copy and paste URLs. Give a man a fish feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and feed him for life!

Because I was busy and don’t have time copy and paste URLs. Give a man a fish feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and feed him for life!
Or could have just said, saw 3 x x x, hope that helps, simple!

If you are buying an original good paint all correct non restored $1500 or less is usually a steal I would say. If you over pay then You just have to have That 1. Value & Worth are Subjective here. I can't see paying that for Any Bike but I am not a collector in the aspects of resale value or rarity right now

I was watching that one as well ,restored if done correctly are worth some money ,this one looked good I would think 1500 was a okay price .the 18 percent was high so always have to take that into consideration .also the 24 inch size is the most common ,the tricycle was a good buy ,way rarer then the 24 .that should have brought a 1000 easy .

Back